Вселенная The Elder Scrolls

Объявление

ВСЕЛЕННАЯ THE ELDER SCROLLS FRPG

Литературная текстовая игра для тех, кто жил играми TES, для тех, кто будет жить в собственном Мире Старинных Свитков  

Навигация:

Правила

Форма заполнения анкеты

Путеводитель по Вселенной

Сюжет игры

Численность:

Имперцы: 3

Норды: 1

Бретоны: 2

Редгарды: 0

Альтмеры: 2

Данмеры: 1

Босмеры: 4

Орки: 0

Хаджиты: 0

Аргониане: 1

А кем будешь ты?

Игра окончательно переехала на новый адрес TES.ROLFOR.RU.

В связи с этим продолжается набор в новую команду разработчиков.

Местная критика и обсуждениям остались открыты в этой теме.

Для неавторизованных пользователей также всё ещё открыта «Гостевая книга»

НОВОСТИ TES

Вопрос по Лору! » задать

Ошибка! » сообщить

Чат-комната

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Вселенная The Elder Scrolls » Город Кватч » Городские улицы

Городские улицы

Сообщений 61 страница 90 из 108

Кватч зелен и прекрасен в своём сочетании природы и строительного камня. Почти у каждого дома и таверны раскинулся небольшой сад, а блестящая кладка мостовой не везде способна удержать рвущиеся наружу побеги травы, цветов и даже поросль деревьев. Впрочем, когда благостный тёплый сезон оканчивается, благоухающие растения на задних дворах засыпают, а излишние отростки вымирают.

+1

That is really attention-grabbing, You are a very skilled blogger. I've joined your rss feed and sit up for in the hunt for more of your wonderful post. Also, I've shared your site in my social networks

Hi, for all time i used to check web site posts here in the early hours in the morning, because i love to gain knowledge of more and more.

Hello, Neat post. There's an issue with your website in internet explorer, could check this? IE nonetheless is the marketplace chief and a big section of other folks will pass over your wonderful writing due to this problem.

Thanks for the good writeup. It in fact was once a leisure account it. Glance complex to more added agreeable from you! However, how can we communicate?

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!

certainly like your website but you need to take a look at the spelling on several of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I find it very troublesome to inform the truth on the other hand I'll certainly come again again.

Do you have a spam problem on this website; I also am a blogger, and I was wondering your situation; many of us have created some nice methods and we are looking to exchange methods with others, please shoot me an e-mail if interested.

Wonderful article! We are linking to this great article on our website. Keep up the good writing.

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang of it!

These are in fact great ideas in about blogging. You have touched some fastidious points here. Any way keep up wrinting.

What's up it's me, I am also visiting this web page regularly, this web page is really nice and the people are actually sharing nice thoughts.

Awesome blog! Do you have any hints for aspiring writers? I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you advise starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm completely confused .. Any ideas? Bless you!

It's truly a nice and helpful piece of info. I'm happy that you simply shared this useful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

Hello there! This post could not be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this post to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Excellent post! We are linking to this particularly great article on our website. Keep up the good writing.

I every time used to study post in news papers but now as I am a user of net therefore from now I am using net for articles or reviews, thanks to web.

Hello there, I believe your web site may be having internet browser compatibility issues. Whenever I look at your site in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in IE, it's got some overlapping issues. I simply wanted to give you a quick heads up! Apart from that, fantastic website!

Great blog here! Also your site loads up very fast! What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol

Amazing! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a totally different topic but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Superb choice of colors!

Hurrah, that's what I was searching for, what a information! existing here at this web site, thanks admin of this web site.

Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is important and all. Nevertheless imagine if you added some great photos or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with pics and video clips, this website could certainly be one of the very best in its niche. Good blog!

You could definitely see your skills in the article you write. The world hopes for more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to mention how they believe. All the time follow your heart.

Hey there! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on. Any tips?

My relatives always say that I am wasting my time here at web, but I know I am getting familiarity everyday by reading thes nice articles.

I'm not sure exactly why but this site is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.

It's very easy to find out any matter on net as compared to books, as I found this paragraph at this web site.

Why people still use to read news papers when in this technological globe the whole thing is accessible on web?

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is required to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very web smart so I'm not 100% certain. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

Wow that was odd. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyway, just wanted to say fantastic blog!

Вы здесь » Вселенная The Elder Scrolls » Город Кватч » Городские улицы