Вселенная The Elder Scrolls

Объявление

ВСЕЛЕННАЯ THE ELDER SCROLLS FRPG

Литературная текстовая игра для тех, кто жил играми TES, для тех, кто будет жить в собственном Мире Старинных Свитков  

Навигация:

Правила

Форма заполнения анкеты

Путеводитель по Вселенной

Сюжет игры

Численность:

Имперцы: 3

Норды: 1

Бретоны: 2

Редгарды: 0

Альтмеры: 2

Данмеры: 1

Босмеры: 4

Орки: 0

Хаджиты: 0

Аргониане: 1

А кем будешь ты?

Игра окончательно переехала на новый адрес TES.ROLFOR.RU.

В связи с этим продолжается набор в новую команду разработчиков.

Местная критика и обсуждениям остались открыты в этой теме.

Для неавторизованных пользователей также всё ещё открыта «Гостевая книга»

НОВОСТИ TES

Вопрос по Лору! » задать

Ошибка! » сообщить

Чат-комната

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Вселенная The Elder Scrolls » Город Кватч » Городские улицы

Городские улицы

Сообщений 31 страница 60 из 108

Кватч зелен и прекрасен в своём сочетании природы и строительного камня. Почти у каждого дома и таверны раскинулся небольшой сад, а блестящая кладка мостовой не везде способна удержать рвущиеся наружу побеги травы, цветов и даже поросль деревьев. Впрочем, когда благостный тёплый сезон оканчивается, благоухающие растения на задних дворах засыпают, а излишние отростки вымирают.

+1

This design is steller! You definitely know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Fantastic job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a friend who was doing a little homework on this. And he in fact bought me lunch because I found it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending some time to discuss this topic here on your website.

Hey there excellent blog! Does running a blog such as this take a great deal of work? I've no expertise in programming but I was hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyway, if you have any ideas or tips for new blog owners please share. I know this is off subject however I simply wanted to ask. Thank you!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on %meta_keyword%. Regards

It's truly very complicated in this full of activity life to listen news on Television, therefore I just use world wide web for that reason, and get the most recent news.

Have you ever thought about writing an ebook or guest authoring on other blogs? I have a blog based on the same subjects you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information. I know my readers would appreciate your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e mail.

Hello, this weekend is fastidious in support of me, since this moment i am reading this great educational article here at my home.

Hi! This post could not be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this write-up to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

I have learn a few good stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how so much attempt you set to create such a magnificent informative site.

If some one needs to be updated with most up-to-date technologies therefore he must be pay a quick visit this web site and be up to date every day.

Hi, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your website in Chrome, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, very good blog!

Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with SEO? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good success. If you know of any please share. Thanks!

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I've truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!

Wow, fantastic blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is great, as well as the content!

Howdy this is kind of of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I've joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post. Also, I've shared your web site in my social networks!

I'll immediately clutch your rss feed as I can't in finding your e-mail subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you have any? Please permit me recognize in order that I may subscribe. Thanks.

Normally I don't read article on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to take a look at and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thank you, very great post.

It's truly very complex in this active life to listen news on Television, so I simply use internet for that purpose, and obtain the most up-to-date news.

Hello there! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us valuable information to work on. You have done a extraordinary job!

Hey outstanding website! Does running a blog similar to this require a great deal of work? I've no understanding of programming however I had been hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyhow, should you have any ideas or techniques for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off subject however I just had to ask. Kudos!

What's up to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one is getting more from this web page, and your views are pleasant in favor of new users.

whoah this weblog is excellent i like studying your posts. Stay up the great work! You know, many persons are hunting around for this information, you could aid them greatly.

Great goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you're just extremely fantastic. I actually like what you have acquired here, really like what you're saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it sensible. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is really a wonderful web site.

Hello! I've been following your weblog for some time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from  Lubbock Tx! Just wanted to say keep up the great work!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your next post thanks once again.

Every weekend i used to go to see this site, as i want enjoyment, for the reason that this this web page conations in fact fastidious funny material too.

First of all I would like to say excellent blog! I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you don't mind. I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your head before writing. I have had a difficult time clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out. I truly do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or hints? Thanks!

If you are going for best contents like me, simply pay a visit this website everyday for the reason that it gives quality contents, thanks

Greate article. Keep writing such kind of information on your site. Im really impressed by it.
Hello there,  You have done a great job. I will definitely digg it and individually suggest to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this web site.

Вы здесь » Вселенная The Elder Scrolls » Город Кватч » Городские улицы